Olympus IPLEX MX video endoscope
The IPLEX MX is a lightweight, ultra-compact, portable industrial video endoscope system with its own lithium-ion battery. The battery provides two hours of operating time. The endoscope weighs only 4.4 kg and can be used with 3m or 5m flexible cables. It can be used for a wide range of applications: gas turbine, engine inspection, gearbox inspection, etc. The images can be immediately transferred to a PC for immediate viewing. The IPLEX Manager software allows editing of the images. The 6.0 mm diameter cable and 4-way articulation capability. Other features include digital zoom, extended exposure and digital image capture. Monochrome boost mode further increases image sensitivity, ideal for shooting in low noise conditions.
– 3m long / 6mm diameter flexible cable
– Cable can be moved with a joystick, with 120° rotatable endings in any direction
– The end of the cable is equipped with LED lighting, providing a 120° field of view
– Moving colour image can be viewed on the 5.6 inch monitor
– Image can be stored in Jpeg format on Compact Flash card and on PCMCIA card via laptop and adapter.
– Image brightness and focus can be adjusted.
– The unit has BNC and S-video outputs
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)